Cerner Health Conference and Crossings
For a few days every year, Kansas City becomes a hub of education, networking and excitement during the Cerner Health Conference (CHC). Once again, Crossings Healthcare Solutions was at the center of it all.
Nearly 100 individuals representing 48 unique healthcare organizations visited our booth, and the participants at the Client Appreciation Luncheon included Ascension Health, Billings Clinic, Carolinas HealthCare System, Cerner, Columbia St. Mary’s, Excela Health, Kern Medical, Lourdes, RCCH Healthcare Partners, Sharp Healthcare, St. John Providence, St. Thomas Health and Adventist Health System.
Education Sessions: UHS and Crossings Healthcare Solutions presented:
- UHS’s Journey to a Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle — Michael Foye, VP Revenue Cycle Services
- Leveraging Dragon Cloud Platform for Enterprise Roll Out of Physician Documentation — Ori Lotan, MD, CMIO, and Zaw Lin, Assistant Director, IS
- Automating front-end queries for physicians to drive quality documentation — Ehab Hanna, MD, CMIO
- Charting by Assessment in Iview using Conditional Logic for Streamlining — Charlene Schaefer, MSN, RN-BC, Senior Clinical Informaticist
- Using Dynamic Documentation and Dragon Naturally Speaking in the Behavioural Health Setting to Minimize Clinician Time Spent on Documentation and Maximize time with Patients — Sheree Whitley, BSN, RN, Senior Clinical Informaticist and Marreddy Yeruva, MD, Assistant CMIO