About Crossings Healthcare Solutions
Crossings Healthcare Solutions was established in 2014 to provide custom clinical decision support software that enhances the Cerner Millennium System. Our award-winning MPages and Advisors solutions have been installed at more than 40 hospitals in in many states, including California, Nevada, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Montana and Missouri, as well as Washington D.C. These solutions are seamlessly integrated into clinical workflow to enhance usability, efficiency and communication.
Advanced technology is an essential element to providing high quality care and an excellent patient experience. Crossings Healthcare Solutions is here to help your facility meet department needs, and help your staff, including physicians, nurses, IS specialists and informaticists achieve their goals.
Crossings Healthcare Solutions is committed to clinical innovation. Our team includes physicians, registered nurses, programmers and information specialists who collaborate to ensure the software is conducive to patient care.
Crossings Healthcare Solutions is a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 corporation headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Our MPages and Advisor solutions provide users with a number of key features, including:
- Expediting non-disruptive communication to physicians from other members of the care team
- Facilitating medication renewal in a timely manner
- Assisting physicians to verify that core measures are met
- Allowing staff to build custom workflow templates suited for their needs
- Reviewing a patient’s history, such as orders placed, on one summary page
- Automating prescription routing
- Streamlining the patient discharge process
- Alerting clinicians of electrolyte deficiencies and guiding appropriate actions
- Supporting documentation of interdisciplinary team rounding
- Simplifying communication in the emergency department