Products and Services
Crossings Healthcare Solutions’ team offers support and installation services, training, assistance and maintenance on all of our software.
- Software ModulesSee the Results
Our current software includes tools for physicians, nurses, IS specialists and departmental needs.
Installation, Training and Support Services
We offer a range of services that enable our software modules to be installed at your facility and used in your Cerner system. These services include:
- Assess your current environment
- Map NewCo customization in the current environment
- Review configuration and processes to ensure proper functionality
- Install and build configurations in “build” or “development” domain
- Unit test all configuration components and processes
- System test (end-to-end testing)
- Conduct conference room pilot with end users
- Physician Notification Workflow (PDF) >
- Assist in modifying training materials and assistance in classes as necessary
- Inpatient Physician Communication Training Manual (PDF) >
- Assistance migrating code into “production” domain as necessary
- Support to ensure proper functioning
Maintenance and Support
- Maintenance to troubleshoot and resolve “bugs” with the software modules
- Support during upgrades or changes in the customers’ Cerner system
Consulting Offerings and Resources
Crossings Healthcare Solutions can provide the team you need to implement our tools at your facility. Our nurses, physicians, programmers, informaticists and management resources will work in conjunction with your team as we design, build and implement the tools to make your organization successful.
Custom MPages and Advisors
Crossings offers custom MPage and Advisor design, implementation, and support. These services could include existing MPage tools developed by Crossings or new custom development to meet the challenges and goals of your organization. The Crossings team will include:
- Project leadership
- Project management resources
We offer consulting services that include several potential areas for assistance, depending on the needs of your organization.
Healthcare IT Consulting
Subject-matter experts are provided by Crossings based on the client’s initiatives and goals. This could encompass many areas of healthcare IT and can range from operational to strategic in nature.
Full Conversion Management
Crossings offers complete Cerner Implementation Project Management Lifecycle resources, including:
- Project leadership
- Subject matter experts
- Technology team leads
- Educational leaders
- Project management
- Physician support
- Nursing support