Put our expertise to work for you
Award-winning MPages and Advisor tools from Crossings Healthcare Solutions have been installed at 29 hospitals in 10 states, including California, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Texas, Florida and South Carolina — and we can do the same for you.
“When you consult with us, you are enlisting the expertise of a team of project leaders, subject matter experts, informaticists, programmers, clinicians and designers with experience implementing solutions within a variety of healthcare settings,” says Justin Monnig, General Manager of Crossings. “We’ll partner with you to design, build and launch the solutions you need to make your organization successful.
“Crossings is unique. As a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 hospital management company, we have hundreds of experts within our own organization.”
~ Susan Armbruster, Director of Business Development
Depending on your needs Crossings can offer:
- Custom MPages and Advisors
- Implementation and support for existing MPage and Advisor tools or new custom development to meet the goals of your organization.
- Healthcare IT consulting
- Subject-matter experts tailored to the client’s initiatives and challenges, ranging from operational to strategic in nature.
- Full conversion management
- Server and desktop administration
- Clinical consulting and Cerner optimization
- Project management and staffing support
- Award-winning solutions
Crossings has received acclaim for a number of accomplishments:
- The 2015 Inaugural Cerner Intelligence Connect Competition recognized Crossings for the success of their Insulin Advisors, which help physicians and nurses efficiently manage complex inpatient hyperglycemic states in an evidence-based manner.
- Crossings was selected as the recipient of the 2015 Documentation All Star Award by Cerner at their Spring Physician Community Meeting.
- The 2014 Accelerator Award from Clinical Innovation and Technology recognized Crossings’Physician Notification component. The tool allows physicians to receive patient updates and notifications without being interrupted while using the system to treat another patient.
- Ehab Hanna, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer at UHS, was named Cerner’s Physician Idol at the Spring 2014 Cerner Physician Conference for the design of the Inpatient Physician Communication tool, which uses a Cerner solution to support or enhance physician workflow.
To learn how our solutions can benefit your organization, please call 610-994-2200 or contact us.